Student Contribution Charge (SCC)
What is it?
The student contribution charge (SCC) of €2,500 (2013/14) covers the cost of the following services:
- Student service's costs including career development centre, sports, clubs and societies
- Space costs associated with student facilities
- Costs relating to registration, fees, admission and examinations
- Library and computing costs
Do I have to pay it?
This fee must be paid by all students, even if they are entitled to free tuition fees unless they are in receipt of a SUSI grant. If you are in receipt of a SUSI grant we will invoice SUSI on your behalf for the SCC. SUSI may award you a 100% SCC grant and this will cover the full €2,500 in 2013/14. If they only award you a 50% SCC grant you will be liable for the remaining 50%.
Find a course
Fund your studies
Opening hours are as follows:
* Monday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Tuesday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Wednesday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Thursday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs
* Friday 10:00-12:30 hrs & 14:00 - 16:00 hrs