Current Economics Students
Timetables Semester 2 2013/14
Please note the following undergraduate timetables for Semester 2 have some changes from those issued at the start of Semester 1.
- Revised 3BA1 Timetable February 2014 also for 4th BA (International) BA (Connect) etc.
- Revised 3BA6 (PSP) Timetable February 2014
- Revised 3BSY2 Timetable February 2014
Handbook for undergraduate students 2013/14
Aimed at students across programmes, from first years to final years, we hope this is a helpful guide to engaging effectively as an economics student.
Students in the B.Sc. (Financial Mathematics and Economics) should consult
Students in the B.Comm and other degrees in the J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics should consult
Undergraduate economics timetables 2013/14
Please note timetables are provisional. Any (limited) changes will be noted here and announced at lectures.
These timetables generally list economics modules: you may naturally need to consult timetables provided by other units, and/or e.g. the programme directors of denominated degree programmes.
- Timetable 1BA1 economics 2013/14 (also for other Arts degrees, e.g. BA (Public and Social Policy), BA (Connect), as well as B.Sc. (Financial Maths + Economics)
- Timetable 1BC (int) BCA BScBIS 2CL1 economics 2013/14 i.e. 1st year B.Comm (international) students, 1st year B.Sc. (BIS), 1st B.Comm. (Accounting) and 2nd B.Corp Law
- Timetable 2BA1 economics 2013/14 (and related Arts degrees)
- Timetable 2BC1 economics 2013/14 (and related degrees, e.g. B.Comm (international)
- 3BA1 and for 4th BA (International) -- see revised timetable above
- 3BComm (and for 4th B.Comm (International) -- see School of Business and Economics for all B.Comm etc. timetables.
Enquiries about economics timetables can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BA (Public & Social Policy)
- Timetables for BA (Public & Social Policy) i.e., BA6, for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year students
General academic enquiries about economics to Dr Aidan Kane, who is director of undergraduate studies in economics: email@example.com
Head of Economics
t:+353 91 492501/492177