New for Entry 2013: taught masters scholarship scheme for first-class students
NUI Galway is delighted to announce a new Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for full-time Taught Masters students (who will be commencing their studies at NUI Galway in September 2013):
- Scholarship value: €1,500 per student
- For students who have been accepted on to full-time Taught Masters programmes in 2013/14
- Who have a First Class Honours undergraduate degree
Pictured (July 2012) receiving the first of the Postgraduate Scholarships on offer from NUI Galway for 2012 is Kim Merrifield (left) and Richard Iyede (right) with NUI Galway Registrar and Deputy President Nollaig Mac Congáil (centre). Kimberly has been awarded the Scholarship to take up the MA in Community Development, while Richard will start the MApplSc (Enterprise Systems) in September of this year.
Criteria and online application
To read the full criteria of the scheme, and to apply online, please visit this website: http://www.nuigalway.ie/postgrad/scholarships/
Now accepting applications!
NOTE: online application system opened on Monday 4 February 2013, and will remain open until Friday 9 August 2013.
Find out more
T: (091) 492 844 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Universities Ireland North/South Postgraduate Scholarships 2013
Applications for the 2013-2014 Universities Ireland North/South Postgraduate Scholarship scheme have now opened. Download North South Scholarships Flyer here, which gives full details of the essential entry criteria, and how students can go about applying for the scholarships. Download North South Scholarships Application Form here.
This year Universities Ireland will be awarding 2–3 postgraduate scholarships for study in any area. Each of the scholarships is worth €15,000/£12,000 and the closing date for applications is Friday 24 May 2013.
Some courses have specific scholarships associated (follow links for more details):
- LLM (International and Comparative Disability Law and Policy)
- MA (Conference Interpreting)—our students have had good success with being awarded an EU bursary for this programme
- MA (Film Studies)—Pat Sheeran scholarship
- MA (Gender, Globalisation and Rights) (for 2013–14)—two scholarships @ €2,000 each
- Masters Irish taught programmes—Colm Ó hEocha Bursary
- MA (Irish Studies)—Tadhg Foley Fellowship
Please visit the International Office website for full details on NUI Galway's postgraduate scholarships for international students.
Find a Course
T 353 (0)91 52441 ext 2905, 2069, 5307, or 2386