Alumni Association Board Members
NUI Galway's Alumni Association Board keeps graduates informed and involved.
The Association is responsible for a number of core programmes that have proved very successful in strengthening the bond between the University and its graduates. These programmes include:
- Alumni Awards
- Lecture Series
- Alumni Fund
- Alumni Clubs
The Association is also planning to hold additional events throughout the year to increase the opportunities for graduates to engage with the University, both in Galway and internationally.
Alumni Association Board members
- Ms Sandra Butler, Chairperson, BA 1985, HDip in Ed 1986
- Ms Suzanne Ryan, Vice-Chair, MBS 1993, PGDipHSc 2008, MBA 2012
- Ms Sinéad Ní Fhatharta, Treasurer, MBA 2008
- Colonel Ger Aherne, BA 1975, LLM 2003
- Mr Emmet Connolly, BCL 2009, Students' Union President, Ex-Officio
- Mr Niall Cunningham, HDipMgt 2009, MBA 2010
- Dr Meghann Drury, MBS 2003
- Judge Mary Faherty, BA 1982, LLB 1984
- Ms Mairin Gilvarry, BA 1988, HDipSyAn 1989
- Mr Tom Joyce, Galway University Foundation, Ex-Officio
- Mr John Loftus, BSc 1977, HDip in Ed 1979
- Ms Caroline Loughnane, BA 1993, MA 1996, HDip in Ed 1998, Director Marketing, NUI Galway, Ex-Officio
- Mr Michael Mooney, BE 1971
- Mr Tomás Ó Síocháin, BCorpLaw 1996, HDipA 1997, LLB 2004
Be a part of NUI Galway's exciting new developments. How do I donate.